Razer - Kraken 7.1 V2 Chroma USB Gaming Headset
***Product will ship within 7-10 working days from date of purchase.
THE ULTIMATE IN SURROUND SOUND GAMING
ADVANCED 7.1 VIRTUAL SURROUND SOUND ENGINE FOR PINPOINT POSITIONAL AUDIO
The Razer Kraken 7.1 V2 delivers an immersive surround sound gaming experience to enhance your aural situational awareness. You’ll always hear where the enemy is coming from, and where your team is located, to strike with precision. What’s more, the engine is entirely customizable via Razer Synapse, so you can determine the best placement for the audio channels to best fit your own listening preferences.
50 MM AUDIO DRIVERS CUSTOM TUNED FOR BALANCED IN-GAME AUDIO AND COMMUNICATIONS
The Razer Kraken 7.1 V2 is outfitted with larger drivers than its predecessor to offer a louder and richer soundstage than ever before. You’ll feel like you’re right at the center of all the gaming action, while ensuring your team’s shotcalls are heard with absolute clarity.
ACTIVE NOISE-CANCELLING DIGITAL MICROPHONE FOR CRYSTAL-CLEAR COMMUNICATION
A fully retractable microphone with active noise-cancellation* ensures crystal clear communication. Cut through the noise at the loudest LAN parties and eSports tournaments to ensure your team is always hearing your coordinations loud and clear | *Noise-cancellation only available on PC
UNIBODY ALUMINUM FRAME FOR EXTENDED DURABILITY
Made of Bauxite aluminum, the entire frame of the Razer Kraken 7.1 V2 is lightweight, flexible and incredibly durable. It has been tested extensively to withstand the rigors of pro-gaming.
MAXIMUM COMFORT AND ZERO FATIGUE
- The headband was designed for balanced weight distribution and reduced clamping force to maximize comfort during lengthy gaming sessions.
- The ear cushions are larger, softer and better sound-isolating than before. They are easily interchangeable with a choice between circular or oval-shaped designs* allowing for a personalized fit | *Oval shaped ear cushions sold separately.
- Special in-mold channels have been designed into the ear cushions enabling specs-wearing gamers to wear the headset free of strain.
- Frequency response: 12 Hz – 28 kHz
- Impedance: 32 Ω @ 1 kHz
- Sensitivity (@1 kHz): 123 dB
- Input power: 30 mW (Max)
- Drivers: 50 mm, with Neodymium magnets
- Inner ear cup diameter: 56 mm / 2.2 in
- Connection type: USB Digital
- Cable length: 2 m / 6.6 ft
- Approx weight: 346 g / 0.76 lbs
- Frequency response: 100 Hz – 10 kHz
- Signal-to-noise ratio: > 55 dB
- Sensitivity (@1 kHz): -38 ± 3 dB
- Pick-up pattern: Active noise-cancelling*, unidirectional MEMS boom | *Available on PC Only
- PC / Mac
- Windows 7 / Mac OS X 10.9 (or higher)
- Internet connection for driver installation
- At least 100 MB of free hard disk space