Razer - Seirēn Elite USB Digital Microphone
***Product will ship within 7-10 working days from date of purchase.
PROFESSIONAL STUDIO-GRADE RECORDING
HIGH-DEFINITION STUDIO GRADE RECORDING
Built into the Razer Seirēn are three 14mm custom tuned condenser capsules in an array that is capable of 4 different recording pattern configurations. Treat your listeners to warmer, richer, and clearer sounds of your recording.
4 DEDICATED RECORDING PATTERNS FOR MULTIPLE APPLICATIONS
- CARDIOID : Best for capturing a single source facing the mic, blocking sounds behind
- STEREO : Best for capturing a source in front of the mic with a sense of depth and space
- BIDIRECTIONAL : Best for capturing two sources on opposite sides of the mic
- OMNIDIRECTIONAL : Best for capturing multiple sources around the mic
ZERO LATENCY MONITORING
The Razer Seirēn comes with a headphone amplifier built-in, compatible with any 3.5mm headphones. With zero latency output when plugged directly into the Razer Seirēn, accurately monitor your recordings in real time. Ensure you sound exactly the way you want your audience to hear you, and use the included controls to adjust the mic gain and headphone volume.
- HD recording with outstanding clarity
- 4 adjustable recording patterns (Cardioid, Stereo, Bidirectional, Omnidirectional)
- Quick controls for pattern switching, headphone volume and mic gain
- Built in headphone amplifier with zero latency output
- Recording via single USB connection
- Power required / consumption: 5V 300mA (USB) / 48V DC (analog)
- Sample rate: 192kHz
- Bit rate: 24bit
- Capsules: Three 14mm condenser capsules
- Polar patterns: Cardioid, stereo, bidirectional, omnidirectional
- Frequency response: 20Hz – 20kHz
- Sensitivity: 12.5mV/Pa (1kHz)
- Max SPL: 120dB
- Impedance: ≥ 16ohms
- Power output (RMS): 130mW (@16 Ohms)
- Frequency response: 15Hz – 22kHz
- Signal-to-noise ratio: 114dB
*Shock Mount & Pop Filter sold separately and available exclusively on RazerStore.