Probox - 2 Bay Raid Enclosure
***Delivery of shipment takes about 7-10 working days, subject to stock availability.
2 – BAY 3.5″ RAID Enclosure - with RAID 0/ RAID1, Single and JBOD functions.
- Support RAID 0/1, JBOD and Single mode.
- Supports SATA I / SATA II / SATA III HDD
- Slot-in design for easy HDD installation or removal.
- Support Single SATA HDD capacity up to 8TB*
- Maximum capacity up to 16TB* with 2 HDDs under RAID 0 or JBOD mode
- Smart RAID switcher support for fast and easy RAID mode setting
- Smart Power sync supports PC, MAC
(Device will hibernate automatically in 10 seconds after PC shuts down) *(OS must support GPT to use value over 2TB)
- 10 Times Faster:
- The full-duplex data transfers capability allows the sending and receiving of data (at the same time) at 10 times faster than an equivalent card of USB 2.0 Standard. The maximum speed of USB 3.0 is 5Gbps, which enables the data transfer up to 25GB within a minute
- HDD X 2 (Supported):
- All 2 HDDs are recognized when they are installed. Native 4KN Hard Drive is Not Supported. (8TB x2 * refer to Compatibility List)
- Power Sync:
- Powers off in synchronizatin with PC
- RAID modes:
- Single Mode / RAID 0, 1, JBOD
- USB 3.0 Super speed (USB 2.0 compatible)
- Data Transfer Rate:
- USB 3.0 Super speed: Up to 5Gbps
-3.5″ SATA I / II / III HDD
- Front Panel displays:
- Power / HDD 1 (Link / Access / Error / Rebuild) / HDD 2 (Link / Access / Error / Rebuild)
- Operating System:
- Windows 7 / Windows 8.1 / Windows 10
- Mac OS 10.8 or later
- Power adapter:
- AC input: 100~240V
- DC output: 12V/3A
- 145 (D) x 157.9 (W) x 184.9 (H) mm
For more details and to download manual or guidelines, please click HERE.
- Device Must Be Connected To Operational PC / Device Else It Will Go Into Power Saving Mode.
- Please Ensure Device Is Being Detected Under Device Manager (Windows) Before Installing Hard Drives.
- For Raid Models, Raid Mode Must Be Pre-Set Before Installing Hard Drives (Refer To Manual For Instructions).
- Warranty: 1-Year