Probox - 4 Bay Raid Enclosure
***Delivery of shipment takes about 7-10 working days, subject to stock availability.
4-Bay RAID Enclosure
- Sleeping mode in synchronization with PC’s power
- One button for RAID mode control
- Support HDD Hot-Swappable
- Smart Fan functions
- Multi-function LED displays
- External power supply
- Maximum HDD size: 6TB HARDDISK X 4 = 24TB
- 10 Times Faster:
- The full-duplex data transfers capability allows the sending and receiving of data (at the same time) at 10 times faster than an equivalent card of USB 2.0 Standard. The maximum speed of USB 3.0 is 5Gbps, which enables the data transfer up to 25GB within a minute.
- Supports 24 TB:
- Maximum addressable capacity 24TB via the USB 2.0 / USB 3.0 interfaces. Native 4KN Hard Drive Not Supported. (8TB x4 * refer to Compatibility List)
- Power Sync:
- Powers off in synchronizatin with PC.
- FORCED CONVECTION PROCESS:
- Known for it’s exceptional properties for being lightweight, high rigidity and superior heat dissipation capabilities, Aluminum is an obvious choice when it comes to constructing a quality hard drive enclosure, especially with the excess heat generated from the high-speed hard drives available in the market.
- HDD X 4 (Supported):
- All 4 HDDs are recognized when they are installed.
- Smart Fan:
- Comes with auto / manual modes & 3 levels of speed for best convention. Smart Fan functions: Thermal-sensor built-in | Auto & manual modes | 3 levels of speed.
- RAID modes:
- RAID 0, 3, 5, 10, JBOD
- USB 3.0 e-SATA.
- Data Transfer Rate:
- USB 3.0 up to 5.0 Gbps | e-SATA up to 3.0Gbps
- Multi-funtion LED displays: 2-color LED for power or sleeping mode | Interfaec link LED display | Rebuild LED display | HDD error LED | RAID mode LED display | 3 levels of speed | Manual / auto fan control.
- 3.5″ SATA I / II / III HDD *SATA III at 3.0 Gbps SATA II speed. 4HDDs with same capacity / model / brand strongly recommended
- System Requirements:
- Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10 (under MBR partition, supports total capacity up to 2TB only)
- Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10 (with GPT partition enabled, supports total capacity of more than 2TB)
- Mac OS X 10.8 or later
- Power adapter:
- AC input: 100~240V
- DC output: +12V/12A 5V/3A
- 215 (D) x 126 (W) x 166 (H) mm
For more details and to download manual or guidelines, please click HERE.
- Device Must Be Connected To Operational PC / Device Else It Will Go Into Power Saving Mode.
- Please Ensure Device Is Being Detected Under Device Manager (Windows) Before Installing Hard Drives.
- For Raid Models, Raid Mode Must Be Pre-Set Before Installing Hard Drives (Refer To Manual For Instructions).
- Warranty: 1-Year