Probox - 8 Bay Non-Raid Enclosure
***Delivery of shipment takes about 7-10 working days, subject to stock availability.
- HDD sleep mode is synchronized with the PC’s power
- Support HDD hot-swap
- Internal power supply
- Powers off in synchronization with PC
- Fan easy to install & dismantle by users
- 10 Times Faster:
- The full-duplex data transfers capability allows the sending and receiving of data (at the same time) at 10 times faster than an equivalent card of USB 2.0 Standard. The maximum speed of USB 3.0 is 5Gbps, which enables the data transfer up to 25GB within a minute.
- One Button Interface Selection:
- Flexible and alternative interface selection simply by pressing the button.
- Power Sync:
- Powers off in synchronizatin with PC
- HDD X 8 (Supported):
- All 8 HDDs are recognized when they are installed.
- Smart Fan:
- Comes with auto / manual modes & 3 levels of speed for best convention.
- Smart Fan functions: Thermal-sensor built-in | Auto & manual modes | 3 levels of speed. - Fan easy to install & dismantle. You can change the fan with another identical fan.
- RAID modes:
- Single Mode.
- USB 3.0 e-SATA
- Data Transfer Rate:
- USB 3.0 up to 5.0 Gbps
- e-SATA up to 6.0Gbps
- Maximum HDD size:
- 8 TB (Native 4KN Hard Drive Not Supported)
- 3.5″ SATA I / II / III HDD *SATA III at 3.0 Gbps SATA II speed. Supports 8 HDDs of different brand & capacity
- Multi-funtion LED displays:
- Power | 3 levels of fan speed | Manual / auto fan control | Synchronization | USB / e-SATA link | USB / e-SATA in use
- System Requirements:
- Windows 7 / Windows 8.1 / Windows 10 (with GPT enabled, supports total capacity more than 2TB)
- Mac OS X 10.8 or later
- Power adapter:
- AC input: 100~240V
- DC output: +12V/12A 5V/3A
- 155 (W) X 352 (H) X 253 (D) mm
For more details and to download manual or guidelines, please click HERE.
- Device Must Be Connected To Operational PC / Device Else It Will Go Into Power Saving Mode.
- Please Ensure Device Is Being Detected Under Device Manager (Windows) Before Installing Hard Drives.
- For Raid Models, Raid Mode Must Be Pre-Set Before Installing Hard Drives (Refer To Manual For Instructions).
- Warranty: 1-Year