- Warranty period for ASUS RT-AC5300 is 3 years carry in
Best for Gaming, 4K Streaming and Your Smart Home
Wireless-AC5300 Tri-Band Gigabit Router
- Ultra-fast 802.11ac Wi-Fi router with a combined tri-band data rate of 5334 Mbps for low latency online gaming, smooth 4K streaming and extremely fast file-sharing.
- Broadcom® NitroQAMTMtechnology boosts two 5 GHz data rates up to 4334 Mbps and2.4 GHzup to 1000 Mbps.
- Tri-Band with multiple devices connected at the same time.
- Tri-Band Smart Connect automatically selects the fastest of the three available frequency bands for each device, based on the device’s speed, signal strength and how busy each band is.
- 4x4 antenna design with AiRadar universal beamforming for unbeatable wireless signal coverage
- Link aggregation supports close to 2 Gbps wired transmission for more devices to enjoy faster access speed.
- Multiple capacity Wi-Fi with revolutionary MU-MIMO technology.
- AiProtection with Trend MicroTMwith triple-strength total network security, plus robust parental controls and privacy protection.
Ultimate Gaming and 4K Streaming
- NitroQAM™ Technology - Seamless Experience
- Double Gaming Boost
- Free Game Accelerator Inside
- Cross-Platform Compatibility
- Adaptive QoS – Prioritize Your Game
- Free Up PC System ‘Resources' During Gameplay
Everywhere Entertainment in Your Smart Home
- Bandwidth for All
- Unbeatable Wi-Fi Coverage
- More Bands Means More Devices
- Tri-band Smart Connect – Automatically Chooses the Best Band Available for You
- Powerful Processor, Faster Transfers
- Multiple Capacity Wi-Fi with Revolutionary MU-MIMO Technology
AiProtection – Your Digital Playground is Safe
- Monitor and Restrict Internet Activity for Any User
Your Digital Home Hub and Network Center
- Extensive Connectivity Options
- Your Sharing Center
- Link Aggregation, More Devices Go Faster!
ASUSWRT – Easily Control Your Network
- Control Your Network Anywhere
- The free router edition supports one selectable device on your network at a time with GPN traffic limits, and includes WTFast® technical support. Users can pay to upgrade to the advanced version for simultaneous acceleration of multiple devices with more GPN traffic and advanced features.
- Windows is either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
- Mac OS® is a trademark of Apple Inc.
- Linux® is the registered trademark of Linus Torvalds in the U.S. and other countries.
- The actual performance may vary as a result of network conditions and environmental factors.
- MU-MIMO-certified client(s) required.
- MU-MIMO beta firmware will be available by the end of 2015.