Bundle : ASUS RT-AC88U + ASUS PCE-AC56
1 x ASUS RT-AC88U Router
1 x ASUS PCE-AC56 Dual-Band PCE-E Wireless AC1300 Card
ASUS RT-AC88U Router
Your Best Choice for Games, 4K Streaming and Smart Homes
Dual-band wireless-AC3100 gigabit router
- Ultra-fast 802.11ac Wi-Fi router with a combined dual-band data rate of 3167 Mbps for low latency online gaming, smooth 4K streaming and extremely fast file-sharing
- Broadcom® NitroQAMTM technology boosts 5 GHz data rates up to 2167 Mbps and 2.4 GHz up to 1000 Mbps
- 4x4 antenna design with AiRadar universal beamforming for wireless signal coverage exceeding 500 m² (around 5400 square feet)
- 1.4 GHz dual-core processor improves USB and WAN/LAN speed
- Link aggregation supports close to 2 Gbps wired transmission for more devices to enjoy faster access speed
- Up to 4X capacity Wi-Fi with revolutionary MU-MIMO technology
- AiProtection for total security and privacy
- 8 Gigabit LAN ports for 2x the number of wired ports typically provided
- Parental Controls let you manage your family’s web activity and ensure a safe environment for younger users
- NitroQAM™ technology –Seamless Experience
- Free GPN™ Game Accelerator Inside
- Adaptive QoS – Prioritize Your Game
- Cross-Platform Compatibility
- Free up PC system 'Resources' during gameplay
- Everywhere Entertainment in Your Smart Home
- Bandwidth for All
- Unbeatable Coverage
- Powerful Processor, Faster Transfers
- 4X Capacity Wi-Fi with Revolutionary MU-MIMO Technology
- AiProtection – Your Digital Playground is Safe
- Advanced parental controls help you to prevent users from visiting inappropriate websites, for example keeping young children safe from viewing adult content. You can also restrict the times that each device or guest account can access the internet, by applying scheduled time limits.
- Your Digital Home Hub and Network Center
- Expansive Connectivity Options
- Your sharing center
- Link Aggregation, More Devices Go Faster
- ASUSWRT –Easily Control Your Network
- RT-AC88U features the enhanced, intuitive ASUSWRT user interface, which gives you easy access to both the 3-step web-based installation process and a wealth of robust advanced options.
- The actual performance may vary as a result of network conditions and environmental factors.
- RT-AC88U owners get the basic WTFastTM solution free, without ads. The free version is limited to accelerating one device at a time, and includes WTFastTM technical support. Users can pay to upgrade to the premium version for simultaneous acceleration of multiple devices.
- Windows is either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
- Mac OS® is a trademark of Apple Inc.
- Linux® is the registered trademark of Linus Torvalds in the U.S. and other countries.
- The actual performance may vary as a result of the number and specification of devices connected.
- MU-MIMO firmware feature will be available by the end of 2015.
- MU-MIMO-certified client(s) required.
ASUS PCE-AC56 Dual-Band PCE-E Wireless AC1300 Card
802.11ac Dual-band Wireless-AC1300 PCI-E Adapter
- Instant 802.11ac Wi-Fi upgrade for your desktop PC: no more messy Ethernet cables needed.
- Next-generation 802.11ac chipset for super-fast connections up to 867 Mbps
- Selectable dual-band 2.4 GHz/ 5 GHz operation, backwards-compatible with all existing devices
- Broadcom® TurboQAM™ technology gives 33% faster 802.11n performance, with speeds up to 400 Mbps
- High-power design reduces wireless dead zones with 150% greater coverage
- Specially designed heatsink ensures stable and reliable continuous operation
The easy way to upgrade any desktop PC to super-fast next-generation 802.11ac Wi-Fi
The ASUS PCE-AC56 is a 802.11ac Wi-Fi PCI Express adapter which upgrades your desktop from tangle-some Ethernet cables to carefree industry-leading 802.11ac at up to 867 Mbps. Broadcom® TurboQAM™ technology super-charges 2.4 GHz 802.11n performance from 300 Mbps to 400 Mbps with compatible devices. Plus, the stylish external magnetized antenna base gives you more flexibility in adjusting antenna placement to get the best signal reception quality possible.
Fastest Wi-Fi standard: 802.11ac
The PCE-AC56 uses Broadcom’s new 5th generation Wi-Fi 802.11ac chipset to reach speeds of up to 867 Mbps through the 5 GHz band, which is three times faster than 802.11n Wi-Fi. At the same time, it maintains full backward compatibility with all previous Wi-Fi protocols, providing high performance two-way transmission while ensuring a smooth transition to 802.11ac and seamless interconnection with existing devices.
Extend and strengthen your wireless connection
ASUS AiRadar intelligently strengthens wireless connectivity using 802.11ac beamforming technology, high power amplification, and exclusive ASUS RF fine-tuning. This ensures extended coverage, dynamic data speed increases, and enhanced stability.
No more dead zones with 150% better coverage!
A powerful signal-boosting high-gain design gives the PCE-AC56 improved signal transmission that extends Wi-Fi range and coverage by up to 150% compared to generic client devices. This extended coverage minimizes the possibility of dead spots at any location, offering fast and uninterrupted HD streaming and smooth multiplayer gaming throughout the home or office.
*Verified by ASUS internal test. Actual performance may vary as a result of network conditions and environmental factors.
Instant Wi-Fi upgrade for desktops
Plugs into any motherboard to give your desktop an instant 802.11ac Wi-Fi upgrade, with access to speeds of up to 1.3 Gbps. As it connects directly to the motherboard, there are no messy cables to clutter your computing environment, and no dedicated power supply is required.
Stylish Aluminum heasink handles heat for extra stability
The added heatsink uses highly-conductive aluminum to remove heat from the chipset, ensuring greater reliability for non-stop operation. Lower temperatures translate into a more stable device in all climate conditions, even during hot summers. Plus, the heatsink has been crafted for a stylish look.
- Order will be placed with supplier upon order confirmation, and delivery of shipment from supplier to ViewQwest is approximately 5-7 working days, subjected to stocks availability. Customers who have opted for self-collection will be notified when item is ready for collection.
- All specifications are subject to change without notice. Please check with your supplier for exact offers. Products may not be available in all markets.
- PCB color and bundled software versions are subject to change without notice.
- Brand and product names mentioned are trademarks of their respective companies.