MikroTik - Cloud Core Router 1009-7G-1C-1S+PC
LIMITED UNIT AVAILABLE CURRENTLY - You are strongly advised to drop us an email to email@example.com before proceed to purchase online to check on the stock availability/pre order waiting time. You are advised to contact firstname.lastname@example.org to verify the technical possibilities for VQ customers as well.
Mikrotik RouterBoard CCR1009-7G-1C-1S+PC High Performance Cloud Core Router
High Performance Cloud Core Router with 8-10/100/1000 ethernet ports, 1 SFP port, 1 SFP+ port, external power supply and RouterOS Level 6 license.
CCR1009-7G-1C-1S+PC is a low cost industrial grade router with Tilera 9 core CPU! Amazing power and performance for value - this is our full featured, low end CCR device, the Cloud Core Router (CCR1009). If you need many packets per second on a budget - Cloud Core Router with 9 cores is your best choice.
The device comes in a compact desktop case with passive cooling. It has one SFP port, one SFP+ port, eight Gigabit ethernet ports, a serial console port, a USB port, and an external power supply.
This new Passive Cooling (PC) version CCR includes internal heat pipes for high reliability.
New generation CPU
- 9 core CPU
- 1.2GHz clock per core
- 12 Mbytes total on-chip cache
- State of the art TILE GX architecture
- 8 mpps standard forwarding
- 24 mpps fastpath forwarding (wire speed for all ports)
- Up to16Gbit/s throughput
Full set of features
- compact desktop case
- wall mount and rack mount options included
- 8x Gigabit ports
- 1 SFP port
- 1 SFP+ port
- 1 serial console port
- Ports directly connected to CPU
Please also note there are two types of Pre-loaded configurations available:
- ViewQwest 2Gbps - To get you on blazing fast 2Gbps as quickly as possible. (ViewQwest currently provides 2Gbps (Single Network) that will give you an aggregated speed of 2Gbps over all your connections but limited to 1Gbps per connection)
- Default MikroTik Settings*
*Removal of pre-loaded 2Gbps configuration will require re-installation of MikroTik RouterOS with instructions at http://wiki.mikrotik.com/wiki/Manual:Netinstall and is irreversible.
**Shipment of item takes approximately 5 to 7 working days upon purchase - subjected to stock availability.
Note: Kindly indicate if installation is needed. If yes, our friendly engineer will deliver and install the item for you!