Synology Router RT1900ac
- Warranty period for Synology RT1900ac is 2 years carry in
- Delivery of shipment takes about 7 working days. In the case of stock shortage, lead time to order the item will be 1 month.
Designed for homes and offices, Synology Router RT1900ac broadcasts both 2.4GHz and 5GHz spectrums for combined data transfer speeds of up to 1900Mbps. Enjoy robust coverage with Beamforming and optimized multi-user performance, and fine-tune network traffic with Parental Control and Application Layer QoS. No more worries about router setting and management. Synology Router Manager (SRM) operating system provides you revolutionary user experience.
- Simultaneous dual-band at 2.4GHz & 5GHz for up to 1900Mbps
- Robust coverage with Beamforming Support
Application layer Quality of Service (QoS) allows total control of your
- Intuitive Parental Control with built-in DNS-based web filter
- Revolutionary interface - Synology Router Manager (SRM) & DS router
- Perfect companion for your Synology NAS with Wake-on-LAN over QuickConnect
Fast, reliable Wi-Fi with Beamforming
Equipped with three powerful antennas and support for the latest 802.11ac wireless networking standard, Synology Router RT1900ac broadcasts both 2.4GHz and 5GHz spectrums for combined data transfer speeds of up to 1900Mbps. Never worry about speed bottlenecks even when multiple devices are connected to the network.
Traditional routers broadcast wireless signals in all directions, regardless of the position of your laptop computer or mobile devices. With smart Beamforming technology, Synology Router RT1900ac focuses wireless signals toward up to six supported devices, reducing latency, economizing power consumption, and improving wireless range.
Revolutionary software experienceSynology Router Manager (SRM) is the operating system that powers the Synology Router RT1900ac. With the friendly interface, it makes managing your network and Wi-Fi settings super simple, while delivering robust tools for power users and professionals.
- Easy to use - The familiar, desktop-like interface makes it easy for beginners to manage their entire network settings.
- Convenient access - To access SRM, simply aim your browser at “router.synology.com” during installation, or using a customizable QuickConnect ID, DDNS address to access SRM anywhere in the world.
- Free updates - Regular software updates means you can enjoy the newest features, technology, and security.
Advanced management tools
With the Network Center application, you can limit bandwidth consumption, block malicious content, and fine-tune how data travels through your home or office network.
- Traffic Monitor - Intuitive and detailed graphical view on network resource allocation.
- Application Layer QoS - Allows you to have total control of the Internet availability by device and by networking applications.
- Parental Controls - Easily setup allowed time for each device with built-in DNS based web filter
Access your files everywhere
By connecting a USB storage device or SD (SDXC) card to Synology Router RT1900ac, you can access its contents from anywhere or share files with family and coworkers. With complete support for all popular file protocols, including CIFS, AFP, FTP and WebDAV, Synology Router RT1900ac plays nice with Windows and Mac computers, as well as Android and iOS devices.
Mobile apps ready for anywhere access
Install DS router on your Android or iOS device and conveniently manage Synology Router RT1900ac settings from the palm of your hand. DS router delivers robust tools and options, such as easy installation, wireless network management, real-time traffic monitoring and controls, and so much more. DS file can browse, open, and organize les that are stored on the USB storage device or SD card connected to Synology Router RT1900ac. With DS download, you can search for and start downloads tasks from anywhere, so they’ll be finished by the time you return home.