ASUS PCE-AC68 Adaptor
802.11ac Dual-band Wireless-AC1900 PCI-E Adapter
- 5th generation 802.11ac chipset gives you dual-band,2.4GHz/5GHz for up to super-fast 1.30Gbps
- Flexible extended antenna placement helps you pinpoint the best reception in your environment.
- Instant Wi-Fi upgrade for your desktop: no more messy Ethernet cables needed.
- High-power design clears up dead zones with 150% greater coverage
- Custom heatsink dissipates heat for more stable and reliable non-stop operation
The ASUS PCE-AC68 is a new 802.11ac Wi-Fi PCI Express adapter which upgrades your desktop from tangle-some Ethernet cables to carefree industry-leading 802.11ac at up to 1.3Gbps. Plus, the stylish external magnetized antenna base gives you more flexibility in adjusting antenna placement to get the best signal reception quality possible.
Fastest Wi-Fi standard: 802.11ac
reach speeds of up to 1.3Gbit/s through the 5GHz band, which is three times faster than 802.11n Wi-Fi. Maintains full backward compatibility with all previous Wi-Fi protocols, providing high performance two-way transmission while ensuring a smooth transition to 802.11ac and seamless interconnection with existing devices.
Next-generation Wi-Fi on both bands!
Broadcom TurboQAM™ hardware integrated on the PCE-AC68 brings the speed benefits of next-generation 802.11ac Wi-Fi to both 2.4GHz and 5GHz bands. At 600Mbit/s and 1.3Gbit/s respectively, they turn the PCE-AC68 into a formidable AC1900 wireless adapter
Extend and strengthen your wireless connection
ASUS AiRadar intelligently strengthens wireless device connectivity using precise directional signal amplification for extended coverage, increased data-throughput speed, and enhanced stability
No more dead zones with 150% the coverage!
Powerful two-way transmission and a signal-boosting high-gain design give the PCE-AC66 improved two-way transmission that extends Wi-Fi range and coverage by up to 150% compared to generic client devices
Flexible extended antenna placement
The three detachable antennas of the PCE-AC68 can be placed remotely via bundled extension cables. A magnetized stand also comes in the box, which can easily attach to various surfaces for more placement options.
Stylish aluminum heatsink handles heat for extra stability
The added heatsink uses highly-conductive aluminum to remove heat from the chipset, ensuring greater reliability for non-stop operation. Lower temperatures translate into a more stable device in all climate conditions, even during hot summers. Plus, the heatsink has been crafted for a stylish look.
- Customers who have opted for self-collection will be notified when item is ready for collection.
- All specifications are subject to change without notice. Please check with your supplier for exact offers. Products may not be available in all markets.
- PCB color and bundled software versions are subject to change without notice.
- Brand and product names mentioned are trademarks of their respective companies.
We Also Recommend
ASUS RT-AC5300 Wireless-AC5300 Router