ASUS USB-AC56 Adaptor
Dual-band Wireless-AC1300 USB 3.0 Wi-Fi Adapter
- Next-generation 802.11ac Wi-Fi — up to three times faster than 2x2 802.11n adapters
- Selectable 5 GHz/2.4 GHz dual bands increase signal clarity for better HD multimedia
- AiRadar technology provides a stronger signal over greater distances
- External high-gain antenna for 150% stronger Wi-Fi signal
- USB 3.0 connection for high-performance wireless networking with desktop and notebook PCs
The ASUS USB-AC56 is a dual-band 802.11ac Wi-Fi adapter with a USB 3.0 connection that brings high-performance wireless networking support to desktop and notebook PCs. The USB-AC56 features a USB 3.0 connection with support for wireless data rates up to 400 Mbit/s at 2.4 GHz and 867 Mbit/s at 5 GHz with compatible routers. Suitable for use with both desktop and notebook PCs, the USB-AC56 features a dual internal antenna design for great wireless network coverage with minimal desktop clutter and a removable high-gain external antenna that boosts reception still further in weak Wi-Fi signal areas.
Next gen 802.11ac wireless, up to 3X faster than 2x2 wireless N adapters
The fastest Wi-Fi ever becomes more accessible via USB, going up to 867 Mbps on the clear 5 GHz band. Using 802.11ac wireless, faster connectivity and enjoyment come to all your devices. Compared with current 802.11n, the USB-AC56 delivers up to 867 Mbps at 5 GHz, which is 3X faster than 802.11n!
Maximum flexibility for maximum wireless coverage
The USB-AC56 wireless-AC1300 USB adapter can cover larger homes and offices, including multi-floor locations. Its detachable high-gain external antenna and strong dual internal antennas provide ample transmission power for bigger areas. The detachable antenna can be removed to reduce power draw and emissions should medium-range coverage be sufficient. It can also be upgraded with a more powerful antenna if needed.
Intelligent signal management for stable wireless connections
ASUS AiRadar intelligently strengthens wireless device connectivity using precise directional signal amplification for extended coverage, increased data throughput speed, and enhanced stability. Because connection strength varies based on your environment, the USB-AC56 Dual-Band Wireless-AC1300 USB wireless adapter uses two internal antennas and an external high gain antenna and high-powered beam packing to detect wireless router locations to shape transmissions so they’re optimized for the fastest, most stable connection strength.
USB 3.0 for full 802.11ac performance
USB 3.0 allows the USB-AC56 Dual-Band Wireless-AC1300 USB wireless adapter to pair with notebooks and desktops using a bandwidth up to ten times that of USB 2.0. It means the full advantage of 802.11ac networking is realized, as the adapter has enough throughput overhead to support much faster network speeds.
The USB-AC56 also includes a desktop cradle with a three-foot cable for more flexible positioning in troublesome Wi-Fi reception areas.
- Customers who have opted for self-collection will be notified when item is ready for collection.
- All specifications are subject to change without notice. Please check with your supplier for exact offers. Products may not be available in all markets.
- PCB color and bundled software versions are subject to change without notice.
- Brand and product names mentioned are trademarks of their respective companies.