Cooler Master - MasterPulse Over-Ear Headset with Bass FX
***Product will ship within 7-10 working days from date of purchase.
MASTERPULSE OVER-EAR HEADSET WITH BASS FX
Awards & Reviews
Embrace the Bass...Or Not
The MasterPulse Over-ear headset conveniently delivers high-quality sound in two distinct modes. It’s a headset that allows you to tailor your own listening experience. Whether you’re gaming, traveling, or gaming while traveling, this is the headset for you.
What is Bass FX
Imagine Bass FX as being an easy to use voice changer for your ears. When the panels are removed, sound opens up and the quality of lower frequencies is significantly enhanced. This can be seen, or heard, by the noticeably enriched bass tones. When the panels are on, the MasterPulse will provide you with clear and balanced sound at normal bass levels.
- A lightweight aluminum frame equipped with a flexible headband provides comfort for even the longest listening sessions.
- Five individual cushions provide a better fit and feel for your head.
- Extra padded ear cups provide a higher level of comfort while blocking unwanted external noise. Cups can also be removed.
Not Just Headphones
Don't leave MasterPulse at home. You can use it with mobile devices too through its 3.5mm gold-plated headphone jack.
- IN-LINE REMOTE CONTROL BOX - A conveniently placed controller allows you to change the volume or turn on/off the mic with little effort.
- HIDDEN MICROPHONE - The MasterPulse comes complete with a hidden microphone and analog four pole plug that fits most mobile devices. An adaptor is also included for PC use.
- TANGLE FREE CABLE - Allows you to move about freely without headaches.
- Driver - 44mm driver
- Frequency Response - 20~20,000Hz
- Impedance - 50Ω
- Sensitivities (@100Hz) - 118dB ± 3dB | 109dB ± 3dB (bass off)
- Max output power - 100mW
- Cable Length - 1.2m (audio adapter 0.3m)
- Connector - 3.5mm gold-plated headphone jack
- Pick-up Pattern - Omni-Directional
- Frequency Response - 100~10,000Hz
- Sensitivity - -34 ± 3dB (0db = 1V/pa.1KHz)
- Signal to Noise Ratio - 50dB or more
Warranty : 2 years on-Site