HD WEBCAM C310 - High-def video calls
HD video calls
- You’ll get HD 720p video calling on most major instant messaging applications.
- You can take high-resolution snapshots at up to 5 megapixels (software enhanced).
Built-in mic with noise reduction
- It gives you clear conversations without annoying background noise.
Automatic Light Correction
- Even if you make a video call in dim or poorly backlit settings, the camera will intelligently adjust to produce the best possible image.
Share a pic
- It’s easy to share the memories by recording a video or taking a photo and sending it to your loved ones.
- Works with Skype™, Google Hangouts™, Yahoo!®Messenger, and other popular instant messaging applications.
- System Requirements:
- Compatible with - Windows Vista® | Windows® 7 (32-bit or 64-bit) | Windows® 8
- Basic requirements - 1 GHz | 512 MB RAM or more | 200 MB hard drive space | Internet connection | USB 1.1 port (2.0 recommended)
- For HD 720p video calling and HD recording - 2.4 GHz Intel® Core™2 Duo | 2 GB RAM | 200 MB hard drive space | USB 2.0 port | 1 Mbps upload speed or higher | 1280 x 720 screen resolution
- Technical Specifications:
- HD Video calling (1280 X 720 pixels) with recommended system
- HD video capture: Up to 1280 x 720 pixels
- Logitech Fluid Crystal™ Technology
- Photos: Up to 5 megapixels (software enhanced)
- Built-in mic with noise reduction
- Hi-Speed USB 2.0 certified (recommended)
- Universal clip fits laptops, LCD or CRT monitors
- Logitech webcam software*: - Pan, tilt, and zoom controls | Video and photo capture | Face tracking | Motion detection.
- Warranty Information : 2-Year Limited Hardware Warranty
- Requires installation of software available for download at www.logitech.com/downloads.
- Software features and offerings subject to change.
- Additional services require Internet access and registration.
- Some photographs are simulated.
- Works with most instant messaging applications
Product will ship within 4-5 working days from date of purchase or subjected to stock availability.