Netgear - 16 Port Gigabit Ethernet Switch
*For ViewQwest Broadband Subscribers: Kindly note that the ViewQwest Technical Support Helpdesk will not be able to do in-depth troubleshooting of any NetGear Router, AP, Wi-Fi Extender or Adapter. Our support teams are trained to support routers bundled with Fibernet Plans.
Model - GS316
16-Port Gigabit Ethernet Switch (Metal Casing)
Simple, Reliable Network Connectivity
The NETGEAR 16-Port Gigabit Ethernet Switch with simple plug-and-play, compact desktop design and auto-sensing ports provides easy, reliable and ideal connectivity for your home or small office network. A rugged metal enclosure, silent, fanless design and wall mount kit allow for convenient deployment to build out your SOHO (Small Office/Home Office) network.
- 16 copper 10/100/1000 Mbps RJ-45 Ethernet ports.
- Plug-and-play; no setup required.
- Auto-negotiation for automatic connection (Auto MDI/MDI-X).
- Non-blocking switching architecture.
- 802.1p QoS (Quality of Service).
- LED indicators
- Fanless design for silent operation.
- IEEE 802.3az Energy Efficient Ethernet compliance
- Ideal for small office and home networks.
- Desktop or wall-mountable (kit included).
- LEDs for Power/Port Speed/Link and Activity
- Auto MDI/MDI-X (Autosense)
- 3x Flow Control
- IEEE 802.3az Energy Efficient Ethernet (EEE) compliance
- Wall mountable
- Operating temperature: 0° to 40° C (32° to 104° F)
- Delivery of shipment takes about 3 to 5 working days
- Warranty: 3 years carry in to Kaira Service centre
For full specifications, kindly visit Netgear
We Also Recommend
Netgear EX6250 WiFi Mesh Extender - AC1750