Netgear - 24 Ports Gigabit Ethernet Switch
*For ViewQwest Broadband Subscribers: Kindly note that the ViewQwest Technical Support Helpdesk will not be able to do in-depth troubleshooting of any NetGear Router, AP, Wi-Fi Extender or Adapter. Our support teams are trained to support routers bundled with Fibernet Plans.
Model - GS324
24 Port Unmanaged Gigabit Switch (Metal Casing)
Simple, Reliable Network Connectivity
The NETGEAR 24-Port Gigabit Ethernet Switch with simple plug-and-play, compact desktop design and auto-sensing ports provides easy, reliable and ideal connectivity for your home or small office network. A rugged metal enclosure, silent, fanless design and both wall-mount and rack-mount kits allow for convenient deployment to build out your SOHO (Small Office/Home Office) network.
- 24 copper 10/100/1000 Mbps RJ-45 Ethernet ports.
- Plug-and-play; no setup required.
- Auto-negotiation for automatic connection (Auto MDI/MDI-X).
- Non-blocking switching architecture.
- 802.1p QoS (Quality of Service) and DSCP.
- LED indicators.
- Fanless design for silent operation.
- IEEE 802.3az Energy Efficient Ethernet compliance.
- Ideal for small office and home networks.
- Desktop, wall-mountable, rack-mountable (kits included).
- Operating temperature: 0° to 40°C (32° to 104°F)
- Product Dimensions : 25.2 x 18 x 4.4 cm
- Delivery of shipment takes about 3 to 5 working days
- Warranty: 3 years carry in to Kaira Service centre
For full specifications, kindly visit Netgear