Netgear - ProSafe 24-Port Fast Ethernet Switch
*For ViewQwest Broadband Subscribers: Kindly note that the ViewQwest Technical Support Helpdesk will not be able to do in-depth troubleshooting of any NetGear Router, AP, Wi-Fi Extender or Adapter. Our support teams are trained to support routers bundled with Fibernet Plans.
Model - JFS524
NETGEAR ProSafe 24-port 10/100 Mbps Fast Ethernet Switch
Instant Connectivity with Reliable Performance
Need a quantum leap in office network capability? NETGEAR delivers a cost-effective solution––the JFS524. This unmanaged 10/100 Mbps Fast Ethernet switch provides expanded connectivity for small office networks so users no longer have to compete with each other for bandwidth. All of the essential features – automatic speed and full/half duplex sensing, 200 Mbps throughput per port, Auto Uplink – are included, but at an economical price that a value-conscious business owner can’t ignore. Ever-vigilant, the JFS524 begins to operate as soon as it’s powered on – with no configuration required. All 24 ports deliver automatic speed and full/half duplex sensing, plus Auto Uplink, which adjusts for straight-through or crossover cables to make the right link.
- 24 10/100 Fast Ethernet ports
- 1U Rackmountable form factor
- Plug n Play connectivity easily installs into any network
- Energy efficient helps lower power consumption
- Rigorously tested for reliability, built to last
- Delivery of shipment takes about 3 to 5 working days
- Warranty: 3 years carry in to Kaira Service centre
For full specifications, kindly visit Netgear