What is Philips Hue?
Create your personal wireless lighting environment with the Philips Hue connected bulbs and wireless bridge. And control it all with your iPhone or iPad from wherever you are. You can connect up to 50 Hue light bulbs to a single system, while using as much as 80% less energy than traditional bulbs.
Each Hue light bulb delivers 600 lumens and produces all shades of white, from warm to cold, and a wide variety of colour. Each bulb uses 80% less power than a traditional light bulb.
- Create and control your personal lighting scheme from your iPhone or iPad
- Wireless connectivity via easy-to-set-up bridge
- Light bulbs are compatible with most sockets
- Great quality of bright white light with tunable white and colours
- Create light settings based on your favourite photos
- Tune, dim, and control Hue from anywhere
- Choose from expert light recipes to help you relax or concentrate
- Set timers to help you wake up and pace your day
Philips Hue Starter Pack
This starter pack comes with 3 bulbs and wireless bridge.
Link all the bulbs with the bridge, the heart of the hue system. Linked to Wi-Fi via your router, it can connect up to 50 bulbs at a time, not forgetting the rest of hue's accessories such as the hue tap.
The bridge also connects your system to the wider world. With it you can control your lights remotely or link them up to the rest of the web, newsfeeds or even your own inbox. It’s really rather smart.
Download Philips Hue app. Connect to the bridge. Find your bulbs. Name them. And you've got hue.
For more information on the specifications, visit Philips Hue
Shipment of item takes approximately 3-5 working days upon purchase