Probox - 4 Bay Non-Raid Enclosure
***Delivery of shipment takes about 7-10 working days, subject to stock availability.
- Flexible and alternative interface selection simply by prssing the button.
- Supports 4 HDDs of different brand & capacity
- Powers off in synchronization with PC
- Support HDD Hot-Swappable
- Smart Fan functions
- Multi-function LED displays
- Power Sync:
- Powers off in synchronizatin with PC
- FORCED CONVECTION PROCESS:
- Known for it’s exceptional properties for being lightweight, high rigidity and superior heat dissipation capabilities, Aluminum is an obvious choice when it comes to constructing a quality hard drive enclosure, especially with the excess heat generated from the high-speed hard drives available in the market.
- HDD X 4 (Supported):
- All 4 HDDs are recognized when they are installed.
- ONE BUTTON INTERFACE SELECTION:
Flexible and alternative interface selection simply by pressing the button.
- 10 Times Faster:
- The full-duplex data transfers capability allows the sending and receiving of data (at the same time) at 10 times faster than an equivalent card of USB 2.0 Standard. The maximum speed of USB 3.0 is 5Gbps, which enables the data transfer up to 25GB within a minute.
- Smart Fan:
- Comes with auto / manual modes & 3 levels of speed for best convention.
- Smart Fan functions: Thermal-sensor built-in | Auto & manual modes | 3 levels of speed.
- RAID modes:
- Single Mode.
- US B 3 .0 Super speed / e-SATA
- Data Transfer Rate:
- USB 3.0 : up to 5.0Gbps
- e-SATA : up to 6.0Gbps
- Maximum HDD size:
- 6TB (Native 4KN Hard Drive Not Supported)
- 3.5″ SATA I / II / III HDD. Supports 4 HDDs of different brand & capacity.
- Multi-funtion LED displays:
- Power | 3 levels of fan speed | Manual / auto fan control | Synchronization | USB / e-SATA link | USB / e-SATA in use
- System Requirements:
- Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10 (under MBR partition, supports total capacity up to 2TB only)
- Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10 (with GPT partition enabled, supports total capacity of more than 2TB)
- Mac OS X 10.8 or later
- Power adapter:
- AC input: 100~240V
- DC output: +12V/5A
- 215 (D) x 126 (W) x 166 (H) mm
For more details and to download manual or guidelines, please click HERE.
- Device Must Be Connected To Operational PC / Device Else It Will Go Into Power Saving Mode.
- Please Ensure Device Is Being Detected Under Device Manager (Windows) Before Installing Hard Drives.
- For Raid Models, Raid Mode Must Be Pre-Set Before Installing Hard Drives (Refer To Manual For Instructions).
- Warranty: 1-Year