Probox - 8 Bay Raid Enclosure
***Delivery of shipment takes about 7-10 working days, subject to stock availability.
8-Bay RAID Enclosure
- HDD sleep mode is synchronized with the PC’s power
- Internal power supply
- Users can install 2~8 HDDs depends on different RAID mode
- Multi-function LED displays
- Maximum HDD size : 6TB HARDDISK X 8 = 48TB
- 10 Times Faster:
- The full-duplex data transfers capability allows the sending and receiving of data (at the same time) at 10 times faster than an equivalent card of USB 2.0 Standard. The maximum speed of USB 3.0 is 5Gbps, which enables the data transfer up to 25GB within a minute.
- Supports 32 TB:
- Maximum addressable capacity 32TB via the USB 2.0 / USB 3.0 interfaces. Native 4KN Hard Drive Not Supported.
- Power Sync:
- Powers off in synchronizatin with PC.
- HDD X 8 (Supported):
- All 8 HDDs are recognized when they are installed.
- Smart Fan:
- Comes with auto / manual modes & 3 levels of speed for best convention. Smart Fan functions: Thermal-sensor built-in | Auto & manual modes | 3 levels of speed.
- RAID modes:
- JBOD / RAID 0, 5, 10, 50.
- USB 3.0 e-SATA.
- Data Transfer Rate:
- USB 3.0 up to 5.0 Gbps | e-SATA up to 3.0Gbps
- Multi-funtion LED displays: 2-color LED for power or sleeping mode Interfaec link LED display Rebuild LED display HDD error LED RAID mode LED display 3 levels of speed Manual / auto fan control.
- Fan Function:
- Smart fan function (FAN: 80mm x 80mm) X2
- 3.5″ SATA I / II / III HDD *SATA III at 3.0 Gbps SATA II speed. 8HDDs with same capacity / model / brand strongly recommended.
- Operation Environment:
- Temperature 0~60 ℃ Humidity 90% RH
- System Requirements:
- Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10 (with MBR enabled, supports total capacity up to 2TB )
- Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10 (with GPT enabled, supports total capacity more than 2TB)
- Mac OS X 10.8 or later
- Power adapter:
- AC input: 100~240V DC output: +12V/12A 5V/3A
- 155 (W) X 352 (H) X 253 (D) mm
For more details and to download manual or guidelines, please click HERE.
- Device Must Be Connected To Operational PC / Device Else It Will Go Into Power Saving Mode.
- Please Ensure Device Is Being Detected Under Device Manager (Windows) Before Installing Hard Drives.
- For Raid Models, Raid Mode Must Be Pre-Set Before Installing Hard Drives (Refer To Manual For Instructions).
- Warranty: 1-Year