Razer - Tiamat Elite 7.1 Gaming Headset
***Product will ship within 7-10 working days from date of purchase.
Analog 7.1 Surround Sound Gaming Headset
The world's first true 7.1 gaming headset
Behold the Razer Tiamat 7.1, the world’s first circumaural gaming headset with 10 discrete drivers built-in to deliver the best 7.1 Surround Sound experience. Dominate deathmatches when you can hear incoming enemy footsteps to prevent backstabs and pinpoint enemy locations through gunfire with absolute precision. No other surround sound headset has been engineered to produce such lifelike positional audio geared for the ultimate tactical advantage.
Maximum comfort, maximum durability
The Razer Tiamat 7.1 gaming headset's sturdy construction and padded leatherette ear cups ensure extended headset life and ultimate comfort so you can keep going during those hardcore marathon gaming sessions.
Full audio customization
Easily and accurately fine-tune the level of each audio channel, position, and bass depth to your exact enjoyment using the supplied control unit.
7.1 surround sound with lifelike positional audio
A world's first, the 10 individual drivers in the Razer Tiamat 7.1 provide immersive, crystal clear surround sound. The reproduced audio is so rich and lifelike that not only will you feel like you’re right there, you'll have the edge over your enemies. Let 'em try sneaking up on you now.
- True-to-life 7.1 Surround Sound from 10 discrete drivers
- All-in-one volume control unit for multi-channel customization and toggling between headset and speakers
- Comfortable, snug fit for extended play
- Retractable, noise-filtering unidirectional mic
- Interchangeable ear cup covers
- Replaceable soft-touch leatherette ear cushions
- Braided fibre cable
Headphones 10 discrete neodymium drivers:
- Sub woofer : Drivers: 2 x 40mm Neodymium Magnets with Titanium Coated Diaphragm | Frequency Response: 20Hz – 20,000 Hz | Impedance: 16Ω | Sensitivity @ 1kHz: 116 dB ± 3dB
- Front : Drivers: 2 x 30mm Neodymium Magnets | Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20,000 Hz | Impedance: 32 Ω | Sensitivity @ 1kHz: 123dB ± 3dB
- Rear : Drivers: 2 x 20mm Neodymium Magnets | Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20,000 Hz | Impedance: 32 Ω | Sensitivity @ 1kHz: 120dB ± 3dB
- Center : Drivers: 2 x 30mm Neodymium Magnets | Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20,000 Hz | Impedance: 32 Ω | Sensitivity @ 1kHz: 123dB ± 3dB
- Side : Drivers: 2 x 20mm Neodymium Magnets | Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20,000 Hz | Impedance: 32 Ω | Sensitivity @ 1kHz: 120dB ± 3dB
- Microphone : Frequency Response: 50 – 16,000 Hz | Sensitivity @1kHz: -36 dB ± 2dB | Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 50 dB | Pick-up Pattern: Unidirectional
- Volume Control Unit : Cable: 3 metres, braided fibre sheath | Micro-USB Audio-Out | Micro-USB Audio-In
- PC with built-in 3.5mm audio jacks & 1 USB port
- 7.1 Surround Sound-enabled Sound Card (for 7.1 Mode)