Razer - Tiamat Expert 2.2 Gaming Headset
***Product will ship within 7-10 working days from date of purchase.
2.2 Analog Gaming Headset - Epic Sound, Epic Bass
Introducing the Razer Tiamat 2.2, a serious gaming-grade stereo headset optimized for positional audio ensuring complete aural immersion in the heat of battle. This unprecedented headset is also outfitted with a bass driver in each highly comfortable leatherette-cushioned ear cup for maximum boom. Where ordinary headsets crack, the Razer Tiamat 2.2 stays rock solid under intense audio pressure be it in the first hour of gaming or the eleventh.
Maximum comfort, maximum durability
The Razer Tiamat 2.2’s sturdy construction and snug-fit padded leatherette ear cups ensure extended headset life and ultimate comfort so you can keep terrorizing noobs during those hardcore marathon gaming.
Optimized positional audio
The audio drivers in the Razer Tiamat 2.2 have been designed to simulate a three-dimensional audio effect for deeper immersion with your games. Get a sense of position and depth in your surroundings, so you can hear how far and where exactly an opponent is by his gunfire or footsteps, for the tactical advantage.
Two discrete subwoofer drivers for heavier-duty bass
The Razer Tiamat 2.2 houses not one, but two sub-woofer drivers for stronger bass support and overall audio performance so you are closer to the action and further from thin, mediocre basslines.
- Optimized positional audio for immersive gameplay
- Dual bass drivers for deep, thumping bass
- Comfortable, snug fit for extended play
- Precise, noise-filtering unidirectional mic
- Slim, easy-to-use inline remote
- Replaceable soft-touch leatherette ear cushions
- Braided fibre cable
- Drivers: 4 x 40mm Neodymium Magnets with Titanium Coated Diaphragm
- Frequency Response: 20 – 20,000Hz
- Impedance : 32Ω
- Sensitivity @ 1kHz : 109 ± 3dB
- Input Power: 60mW
- Frequency Response: 50 – 16,000 Hz
- Sensitivity @1kHz: -36 dB ± 2dB
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 50 dB
- Pick-up Pattern: Unidirectional
In-Line Volume Control:
- Headphone Dial
- Microphone Mute Switch
- PC with built-in 3.5mm audio jacks