Samsung Portable SSD T5 USB 3.1
Enjoy the Stunning Speed of T5
Storage Made New
The Samsung Portable SSD T5 elevates data transfer speeds to the next level and unleashes a new experience in external storage. With a compact and durable design and password protection, the T5 is truly easy to carry and stores data securely.
Fast Transfer Speeds
With Samsung V-NAND flash memory and a USB 3.1 Gen 2 interface, the T5 provides transfer speeds of up to 540 MB/s*, that’s up to 4.9x faster than external HDDs**. Transfers and backups of large-sized data including 4K videos and high-resolution photos will be much quicker and faster.
* Performance may vary depending on host configuration. To reach maximum transfer speeds of 540 MB/s, the host device and connection cables must support USB 3.1 Gen 2 and the UASP mode must be enabled.
** Based on internal test results compared to a Samsung external HDD 500GB. Test system configuration: Asus® Strix Z270E Gaming motherboard, Intel® Core™ i5-7600 @3.5 GHz, DDR4 1066 MHz 4 GB, OS-Windows® 10 x64, Performance measurements based on CrystalDiskMark 5.2.1.
The top to bottom metal design and rounded unibody fits comfortably in the palm of your hand. The T5 comes in two distinct aluminum finishes - an alluring blue for 250 GB and 500 GB models, and a deep black for 1 TB and 2 TB models.*
Compact and light
Smaller than the average business card, weighing just 51 grams, and only 10.5 mm thick. The compact, light and slim T5 is the perfect portable storage. View image here.
Solid Inside and Out
Stay worry-free. The T5 has no moving parts and a sturdy metal body, so it can handle drops of up to 2 meters*. The optional password protection with AES 256-bit hardware encryption keeps your personal and private data more secure*.
* The internal free fall shock test was conducted under controlled conditions.
The T5 comes embedded with new intuitive software for PCs and Macs* to easily set the password and get the latest firmware updates. You can also download the mobile app for Android smartphones and tablets.**
* Software requires Windows 7, Mac OS X 10.9 (Mavericks), Android 4.4 (KitKat), or higher. Older versions of the Windows, Mac and Android operating systems may not be supported. ** Firmware update requires PC or Mac connection. Android app available on Google Play.
Connect with Ease
Connect the T5 to an extensive range of devices from PCs, Macs, smartphones and other devices.* The included USB Type-C™ to C cable and USB Type-C to A cable give you seamless connectivity without the hassle of purchasing additional adapters.**
* Compatibility with host devices may vary. Some operating systems may require T5 reformatting. Please find the compatible devices list on www.samsung.com/support. ** T5 is compatible with USB 3.0 and USB 2.0.
Ready Anytime, Anywhere
Take everything, all your work and entertainment, with you. The Portable SSD T5 gives you simple and efficient access to your massive data so you can complete tasks quickly and on the move. Take along your documents, large-sized photos or videos, and get things done wherever you go.
- Weight - Apprx 51g
- Encryption - AES 256-bit hardware encryption
- RoHS Compliance - RoHS2
- Interface - Compatible with USB 3.1 Gen2 (10Gbps), backwards compatible
- Transfer Speed - Up to 540 MB/sec.
* Performance may vary depending on host configuration and test software
- security - Password setting (Optional).
* User can set password when it is necessary. Requires Windows 7, Mac OS X 10.9 (Mavericks), Android 4.4 (KitKat), or higher. Older versions of the Windows, Mac and Android operating systems may not be supported.
- Dimension (WxHxD) - 74 x 57.3 x 10.5 mm
- More info here.
Product will ship within 4-5 working days from date of purchase or subjected to stock availability.
3 years warranty supplied by Eternal Asia.