SteelSeries Rival 500 Mouse
The Rival 500 is the first 15 button MOBA/MMO mouse designed to function with the natural movements of your hand.
NEXT-GEN SIDE BUTTON LAYOUT
The Rival 500 is the first mouse designed around the natural contours of your thumb. This is not the next level of multi-button gaming mice, this is the end game.
Next-Gen Layout: We designed the buttons on the Rival 500 to resemble the natural motion of your thumb. All the buttons you use are easily clickable by simply rotating your thumb around in a circular motion.
Flickdown Switches: With a simple flick of the thumb, the two lower buttons are pressed. We wanted to give you the fastest response time for those key bindings, and the best way was to make it as natural as possible.
No Number Grid?: Say goodbye to the antiquated 12-button grid layout that's oddly reminiscent of your 2002 era candy bar cell phone. This new layout makes it easier and faster to identify the individual buttons with less misclicks.
Think Beyond The Thumb
Your thumb can handle more than one button, so why can't your other fingers? Easy-access top buttons are perfect for opening your map, opening skill menus, hopping on your mount, or controlling the courier.
TACTILE ALERTS LET YOU FEEL THE GAME
No two alerts are the same! You choose which in-game events automatically trigger tactile alerts and you have complete control over how each one feels.
What Triggers You?: No two alerts are the same! You choose which in-game events automatically trigger a Tactile Alert, and you have complete control over how each one feels. Health, ammo, mana, disables, headshots, and stuns can all be individually set to trigger a Tactile Alert. For example, the moment you get stunned you can set an alert to start, and stop the instant the stun ends.
Completely Customizable: Customize the vibration patterns, duration, triggers and more. Set an alert that feels like a heartbeat when you are low on HP, or set an alert to do a quick buzz to congratulate you on every last hit. Choose between a wide array of patterns such as: Short and Long Buzz, Fast and Slow Heartbeats, Sad Trombone, Double Click, Triple Click and much more - the possibilities are endless!
Zero Recoil: The Tactile Alerts have been carefully placed in the center of your mouse, so you feel the pulse strongly in your palm. By directing the pulse to only move up through your hand, instead of left and right, Tactile Alerts will never impact your mouse’s tracking so you can keep your pixel-perfect aim.
STEELSERIES ENGINE 3
GameSense: SteelSeries Engine talks directly to your game, powering Tactile Alerts and changing your device’s illumination in real time. Health, ammo, and cooldown timers are just a few things that you can integrate into your gear.
Customization: Take control of this beast with SteelSeries Engine 3. CPI, polling, lift off distance, and even macros are easily changed with the click of a button.
Prism RGB: We’ve equipped the Rival 500 with our acclaimed Prism RGB Illumination. Choose between over 16.8 million colors in both the mouse wheel, and the logo, all customizable in SteelSeries Engine 3.
- Left and Right Click: Are built with a special reinforced plastic, unlike any other mouse to-date. This makes the mouse more durable, and helps to evenly distribute the force of each click, making for a more consistent feeling.
- 30M Click Durability: SteelSeries Switches have a 30 million click lifespan. your mouse might just outlast you.
- Mechanical Button Lock: Not using the bottom buttons? Easily lock them by flicking up the physical on the underside of the mouse, allowing your thumb to rest easily on them and extending your safe space.
- Improved Sidegrips: The Rival 500 side grips are clad with an entirely new blend of double-injected rubber that gives gamers the ultimate grip over their game.
- Pixart 3360 Optical Sensor: Out-lasthit, out-lane, out-perform with the best optical gaming sensor. Armed with the Pixart 3360, the Rival 500 delivers the most true tracking experience in a gaming mouse to date.
- 3D Printed Nameplate: Handy with a 3D printer? Why not design your own Rival 500 nameplate? To switch out the nameplate, simply pry the existing one off at either end (a fingernail or the tip of a pen can do the trick) and pop your new one in.
- Material: Matte Top Cover
- Ergonomic, Right-Handed
- Grip Style: Palm, Claw, Fingertip
- Number of Buttons: 15
- SteelSeries Switches: Rated for 30 Million Clicks
- Reinforced Left and Right Clicks
- Weight: 129 g, 0.284 lbs
- Height: 118.75mm, 4.68in
- Width: 78.34mm, 3.08 in
- Depth: 43.34mm, 1.71in
- Cable Length: 2m, 6.5ft
- Sensor Name: PixArt PMW3360
- Sensor Type: Optical
- CPI: 100 to 16,000
- IPS: 300
- Acceleration: 50g
- Polling Rate: 1 ms (1000 Hz)
- Zero Hardware Acceleration
- Tracking Accuracy: 1:1
- CUSTOMIZATION OPTIONS
- Gamesense Support
- Tactile Alert Customization
- SteelSeries Engine Support: SSE3
- Multiple CPI Options
- Programmable Buttons
- Onboard Profile Storage
- Acceleration & Deceleration Customization
- Color Options: 16.8 Million
- Printable 3-D Nameplate
Product will ship within 4-5 working days from date of purchase or subjected to stock availability.