- Multicolor – Easily design scenarios for your daily routine or activities by customizing brightness, light temperature, and colors–with 16,000,000 hues to choose from.
- 60-watt equivalent – LED bulb produces up to 806 lumens white brightness and has a dimming range from 1% to 100%.
- Preset for Convenience – Found your favorite lighting for watching movies? Save it as a setting you can simply select for future movie nights.
- Schedule & Timer – Create schedules and count plans to turn on/off with the brightness/color you set.
- Sunrise and Sunset Modes – Automatically activate your light according to your time zone.
- No Hub Required – Connect the L530E light to your home wifi, then you are all set.
- Voice Control – Manage the lights with your voice commands as Tapo works with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant.
- Remote Control – Take your phone out for the pocket and open the Tapo app to control your light remotely.
- Away Mode – Automatically simulate someone being at home to frighten away, unwanted visitors.
- Restore Last Light State – the bulb automatically returns to its previous power-off state.
Type: Smart Wi-Fi A19 LED Bulb
Rated Voltage: 100-120V/60Hz
Colours: 16 Million Colors, Dimmable, Tunable White (2500-9000K)
Hub: No Hub Required, 2.4GHz,
App Compatibility: works with TP-LINK's Home Automation app Kasa (for both Android and iOS), local Wi-Fi control or remote control through TP-LINK Cloud, Circadian Mode, Timer and Schedule settings, Energy usage monitoring and statics, works with Amazon Alexa & Google Assistant, works with Nest