Razer - BlackShark Expert 2.0 Gaming Headset
***Product will ship within 7-10 working days from date of purchase.
SOUND LOCKED AND LOADED
Based on military helicopter headset designs
The design of the Razer BlackShark was inspired by aviator headsets worn by attack helicopter pilots. They provide the same level of comfort needed to endure extended mission times and superior sound isolation for absolute command-clarity in the most frenzied situations.
Superior sound isolation for distraction-free gaming and music playback
With the circumaural design and leatherette sealant of the headset’s ear cups, block out all unwanted, ambient noise and only hear the awesome, intense audio of your games and music.
Gaming on the go
The Razer BlackShark’s detachable boom microphone makes this a highly versatile headset, at home both at a gaming setup and out on the streets for music playback. Go from immersive gaming audio and smack-talking foes at your desktop to listening to your music out and about in seconds. The combined audio/mic cable works with all portable audio/mobile/computing devices including the iPod, iPhone, iPad, Kindle Fire, Android phones, Razer Blade, Macbook Pro, or today’s newer Ultrabooks.
The included audio/mic splitter extension cable lets you use the combined audio/mic capabilities of the Razer BlackShark on computers that use separate 3.5mm ports for audio output and microphone input.
- Stereo sound with enhanced bass
- Sound-isolating circumaural ear cup design
- Detachable boom microphone for voice chat or added mobility
- Audio/mic splitter adapter cable
- Memory foam leatherette ear cushions for maximum comfort
- 40mm neodymium magnet stereo drivers
- Drivers: 40mm neodymium magnets with copper-clad aluminum voice coil
- Frequency response: 20Hz – 20KHz
- Impedance: 29 Ω
- Sensitivity @ 1KHz: 105dB ± 3 dB
- Input power: 50mW
- Cable: 1.3m rubber sheathed
- Connector: 3.5 mm audio + mic combined jack
- Frequency response: 50Hz – 16KHz
- Signal-to-noise ratio: 50dB
- Sensitivity @ 1KHz: -37 dB +/- 4dB
- Pick-up pattern: Unidirectional
- Devices with separate 3.5mm audio and mic jacks
- Devices with combined 3.5mm audio + mic combined jack (works with all portable audio/mobile/computing devices including the iPod, iPhone, iPad, Kindle Fire, Android phones, Razer Blade, Macbook Pro, or today’s newer Ultrabooks.)
- 1m / 3.2ft audio/mic splitter adapter extension cable included