***Product will ship within 7-10 working days from date of purchase.
RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
MULTI-AWARD WINNING RAZER™ MECHANICAL SWITCHES
Designed specifically for gaming, Razer Mechanical Switches actuate at an optimal distance, giving you speed and responsiveness like never before. Razer Mechanical Switches have been lauded as the new standard for all mechanical gaming keyboards since their introduction.
ENGINEERED FOR DURABILITY
Razer Mechanical Switches have consistently proven themselves to be the best for gaming, delivering both top-notch performance and reliable durability without compromise. This very same Razer technology and design is now being manufactured in-house end to end, ensuring even stricter requirements are met for each switch produced, resulting in a life span of up to 80 million key strokes.
- PROTECTIVE HOUSING - To keep dirt and debris away from sensitive parts.
- RAZER™ GREEN SWITCH - Clicky keys with optimized tactile feel.
- GOLD PLATED CONTACT POINTS - To ensure you never miss a key stroke.
- HIGH QUALITY SPRING - With an operating force of 50g.
CHROMA BACKLIGHTING WITH 16.8 MILLION CUSTOMIZABLE COLOR OPTIONS
The Razer BlackWidow Chroma features individually programmable backlit keys with 16.8 million color options, all easily set through Razer Synapse.
- Razer™ Mechanical Switches with 50g actuation force
- 80 million keystroke life span
- Chroma backlighting with 16.8 million customizable color options
- Razer Synapse enabled
- 10 key roll-over anti-ghosting
- Fully programmable keys with on-the-fly macro recording
- 5 additional dedicated macro keys
- Gaming mode option
- Audio-out/mic-in jacks
- USB pass-through
- 1000Hz Ultrapolling
- Braided fiber cable
- Approximate size: 475mm/18.72 in (Width) x 171mm/6.74 in (Height) x 39mm/1.54 in (Depth)
- Approximate weight: 1500g/3.31lbs
- PC or Mac with a free USB port
- Windows® 10 / Windows® 8 / Windows® 7 / Mac OS X (v10.8 - 10.11)
- Internet connection
- 100MB of free hard disk space
- Razer Synapse registration (requiring a valid e-mail), software download, license acceptance, and internet connection needed to activate full features of product and for software updates. After activation, full features are available in optional offline mode.